Force Of Habit Forums

User Info & Key Stats   
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
October 22, 2017, 07:44:50 AM
202 Posts in 186 Topics by 260 Members
Latest Member: Iharper463
News: View the List of What's Releasing Soon
+  Force Of Habit Forums
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Games at a Glance
| | |-+  Welcome to Games at A Glance
Pages: [1] Go Down Send this topic Print
Author
Sticky TopicLocked Topic Topic: Welcome to Games at A Glance  (Read 10217 times)
« on: June 25, 2010, 03:33:11 PM »
Red Wins! Offline
Administrator

This is the place to check on our regularly scheduled events.  You will find the day and time of the events we offer as well as posts for our other events that happen throughout the year.  

Be sure to check back on a regular basis as more games and more gaming groups schedule their open (anybody can play) events.  If you see a game you like - come and play.  If you're new to gaming - come and give it a try (you might just like it).  Our players are friendly and always looking for new people to join them; whether it be a card game or a miniatures campaign with Warhammer or 40K, Warmachine and the like.  If you enjoy miniature games such as Heroclix, Monsterpocalypse, Star Wars, Deathwatch... come on down!  If you're interested in either regular role-playing or live action role-playing - I'm sure we have a group for you.

If you already have a group that you play with but would like a place to play - we have that as well.  Gaming rooms are available upon request.  Simply PM me (Red Wins!) to let me know when and how much space you'll need and I'll set you up.

The main thing we want is for everyone to have fun!

And as always... Red Wins!  

« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 01:22:11 PM by Red Wins! » Logged

Red really does win.  You know it does... just accept it as fact.
Pages: [1] Go Up Send this topic Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: